The successful Account Director will take the lead on a well-known automotive brand client worth many many £millions.
The experience we need.
- Experience working for a specialist CRM agency, or a digital or integrated marketing agency who does some CRM.
- Automotive client experience would be an added bonus!
- If you've worked for a CRM agency and you've worked with an automotive brand before and you are not currently an Account Director then we'd still like to hear from you!
Reporting into a Client Partner who's an industry expert in CRM, data and martech, you'll have plenty of support, knowledge and experience to lean on in this role. At the same time, you'll be given all of the autonomy that you need in order to successfully lead your share of a major brand account. The client is a global automotive brand and you'll be a key part of the agency team that delivers some really exciting and ground-breaking customer insight led CRM programmes.
This is your chance to join an established and growing marketing agency with offices all over the globe, and are they are continuing to expand at a rate of knots. Their client list speaks for itself and boasts a number of big brand names across automotive, retail, fmcg and tech sectors.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary in the region of £45,000
- Excellent working culture with a great work/life balance
- Opportunity for international travel
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!