The experience we need.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar creative artworker role, working for a brand, creative or marketing agency
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and programmes like Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Good technical expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, HTML emails and banners an advantage
- Experience in checking large pieces of work including the selection of CMYK, spot colours, size and crop marks
- Confident in managing your own work without supervision and advising other members of the team
The right creative Artworker will work on numerous campaigns, and be confident juggling multiple projects at one time. To help achieve this, you’ll often be collaborating with the team of creatives and account managers to merge content and design. In addition you’ll be managing the execution of artwork using Adobe Creative Suite and making sure that all documents are ready for print.
As the Creative Artworker you’ll be working amongst a small team of highly talented, creative designers, account managers and strategists and you will report to the Creative Director on a day-to-day basis. On offer is a chance to work with some well-known brands across a range of sectors. The pace within the agency is fast moving and as they are continuing to rapidly grow, this is a really exciting time to join!
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with an fun and creative agency to shape the design and marketing processes
- Opportunity to develop key skills through a leading creative artwork role
- A competitive salary of £25-30k and great benefit package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.