If you are top notch Senior Insight Analyst or SAS modelling Analyst similar, with no team management experience, and would like a step up whilst remaining hands on and continuing to work with SAS, SQL and perhaps also R or Python, then this could be an ideal opportunity!
The experience we need.
You must have current, hands-on experience of the following:
- Marketing modelling experience in Financial Services ideally
- SAS modelling
- SQL coding knowledge
And they know it takes more than just skills and experience. So, they would also like their Modelling Manager to:
- Keep up to date with best of breed modelling techniques
- Keep up to date with Modelling software opportunities (Python/R etc)
A well-known brand with a truly customer-centric approach. They’ve got a fantastic team and they offer excellent career progression and great company benefits. The working environment is brilliant and you’ll be made to feel very much part of the team.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary
- On the job training and excellent career progression with a cutting edge data driven marketing team who are going from strength to strength.
- An excellent benefits package including bonus, car allowance, break out area, a great pension scheme, flexible working and much more.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.