The experience we need.
- At least 5 years of commercial account management experience with a focus on service development and business growth (relationship and major contract building)
- Healthcare experience would be highly beneficial, if not essential
- Demonstrable success presenting to senior management
- Experience of hitting and exceeding KPIs around operational performance - this is not a sales role
- A solutions person with the ability to influence people using persuasive techniques
- A structured, progressive and responsive approach to service development and delivery.
- Managing relationships with service users and clients across the north of England
- Maximising enrolments, profitability and sustainable service quality within assigned accounts
- Deliver against a national performance plan
- Drive new product development working collaboratively across the business to refine the service offering
- Ensure there is an actively managed performance plan for each assigned account, that is regularly monitored with appropriate action taken and communicated back through structured reporting lines
- Support the successful winning of future tenders.
Our client is a global leader in their field and a household name in the health sector. Their success is built on their reputation in their field and a loyal following across their subscription and online presence.
What you’ll get in return.
A company built on true values and behaviours that ensures, no two days are the same! They also offer a great benefits package including a car allowance and a fantastic salary of c£38k dependent on experience.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.