The experience we need.
- Previous experience in a CRO or content marketing role, ideally both
- Experience in AB / multivariate testing and the ability to work with a range of content systems
- The ability to work across multiple work streams and liaise with key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to progress your career with a well-known brand
This role is 50% conversion rate optimisation / CRO, 50% building and delivering banners, with the overall goal being to test which web platform has the highest conversion uplift. You'll work with a number of professionals within the optimisation team and across the Group Transformation and Digital Platform team. You will be regularly liaising with key stakeholders, UX Designers, Frontend Developers etc. to create the best version of their digital platforms attract the most traffic.
A household-name brand with a growing marketing team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward-thinking marketers who want to make a real difference.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary bracket between £35k-£42,400, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing team
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
Alternatively, please contact Phoebe on 0117 317 8103