The experience we need.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a senior finance role within the creative sector - ideally for a marketing agency of some kind.
- Recently qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA (QBE would be considered)
- Experience of the use of Paprika or similar creative job costing systems
- Very strong analytical skills with advanced MS Office use including Excel
- The ability to manage multiple activities
- Strong numeric, written and verbal communication skills
The perfect opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Financial Analyst to join the growing Bristol team. This is a key role with financial responsibilities across our UK and US offices, whilst working with internal teams that deliver client projects worldwide.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Finance Analyst / Finance Assistant will play a key central role within the finance function of the business including responsibility for the following:
- All aspects of the purchase ledger including supplier payments, processing and analysis of spend.
- All aspects of the sales ledger including support to client services and project management teams to ensure timely and accurate client invoicing.
- Reconciliation of project expenditure to budgets, capture and identify learnings to provide feedback to aid improvements to project delivery and pricing in the context of bid review criteria.
- Coaching, developing and supporting all levels of management in their understanding of finance including reporting, budgeting and forecasting to aid decision making processes
- Working with business stakeholders in the preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts for board reviews
- Deputising for the Finance Director including supporting key business decisions by analysing and presenting key data.
- Ensuring all existing & new personnel are fully compliant with Paprika financial processes
- Assisting staff with personal expenses/credit card expenses claims where necessary
- Preparing all personal expenses claims and pay through BACS
- Reconciling bank accounts at the end of the month including petty cash for UK and US
- Maintaining cash flow on a daily basis
- Entering nominal journals
- VAT Returns
- Maintenance & administration of Corporate credit cards using Mivision
- Exchanging USD for both GBP and EUR using online trading platform within HSBCnet
- Maintenance & development of payment templates on HSBCNet
An exciting, independent creative agency with a fantastic creative studio, a fast-paced and fun environment, lovely design-led offices, great people and a real opportunity to progress your career and shape your role long term.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £25k - £35k (with some wiggle room for the perfect candidate) plus some good benefits
- A friendly and ambitious working environment
- An opportunity to join a business who work with global brands and join at an exciting time where the business is successful and growing
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.