The experience we need.
- Inspired by working for an ambitious, values-driven brand with a strong sustainability link.
- Proven track record building influencer relationships, generating great content, and planning and delivering exceptional social media strategies. This includes selecting, approaching, pitching to, and securing deals with relevant influencers, and also doing the same with events that offer mutual value/relevant exposure for the brand.
- An excellent eye for photography and images - you'll take ownership of the company's instagram account and will be tasked with elevating it to "best in class" and "renowned globally". They're massive on Facebook too, but the majority of social media posting / the content calendar for this is already looked after by the company director.
- A creative storyteller, able to engage and inspire through language and imagery.
- Proven track record building and nurturing active communities of brand ambassadors.
- Proactive, resourceful and able to take ownership for delivering results with full autonomy to shape the day-to-day role as you see fit.
- Comfortable tracking results and reporting to senior stakeholders to ensure you are being effective in your role.
The role and company.
An amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing brand that is recognised nationally for it's unique and sustainable product range, and to play a key role in growing it's online community which will help the brand meet it's key objective - to become internationally recognised as the best sustainable brand in it's category. It doesn't get much better than this!
The company has a team in Plymouth and also in London. Your role will be based predominantly in Plymouth but there is the option to work from home 2-3 days per week if you live a bit further afield and have the correct experience. You'll be expected to travel in order to carry out your role effectively as well so a clean driving license would be handy!
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £30,000-£35,000
- Flexible working for the right person.
- The opportunity to travel and meet some really cool influencers in a fascinating and meaningful sector.
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to work for a truly sustainable brand who are paving the way in their sector.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.