This is a new position for the distinguished brand who are currently going through a very exciting and high-profile growth period. I'm looking for a developer who will take a senior role in this team, working collaboratively and creatively to develop great software.
The experience we need.
- Clearly skilled at writing algorithms, understanding of algorithm complexities
- Significant skills developing commercial software, working in an Agile environment
- Full knowledge of the product development lifecycle PDLC
- Experience of BDD ( Behaviour Driven Development )
- Use of nodeJS / React
- Demonstrable experience building infrastructure using terraform / cloudformation
- A capable and communicative individual, someone with a pro-active mindset and experience in a senior development capacity
- Experience developing web applications
- Previous experience in the online gaming / betting sector
- Ideally, someone who has lead teams / mentored junior developers
A national, heritage British gaming and sporting organisation, with an amazing history. This business is currently undergoing an exciting growth period and are the leading brand in this field. They’re offering a great working culture, work-life balance and more.
A fantastic opportunity to exhibit your talent within this exciting business. The successful candidate will take a senior role in the engineering team. You will provide hands on and technical support to development projects, whilst also assisting in planning, code reviews, improvement of system architecture, product marketing, and performance and functionality reviews. You will work collaboratively across the business, playing an integral role within the software engineering function.
What you’ll get in return.
- Work-life balance
- Great holiday allowance
- Long-term illness pay
- Plus many more!
How to apply.
If this role sounds of interest, then please click the button right away!
For more info on this, or similar roles – please call Rhiannon.