The experience we need.
- A strong background in marketing, working for brands at a senior level - B2B and B2C
- An experienced and confident leader, to support the Head of Marketing leading and managing a large team
- Someone who has a wealth of experience implementing marketing strategy in a retail / e-Commerce environment
- Experience working towards KPIs
- A background in communications / PR
- A talented marketer with experience in both offline and online campaigns
- An organised, personable and motivated individual, keen to make their mark within a fast-growing brand!
A well-loved digital brand within the restaurants sector. This high-profile brand is offering work-life balance and more.
A fantastic opportunity to take a leading role within this growing digital business. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team within the wider marketing function. You will particularly oversee the PR / communications / social strategy to increase customer acquisition and engagement. Outside of this, you’ll be participating in developing your team, increasing brand awareness, liaising with senior management and providing analysis and reports.
What you’ll get in return.
- Work-life balance
- Great company culture
- Employee discounts
- Employee incentives
- Much more.
How to apply.
If this role sounds of interest, then please click the button right away!
For more info on this, or similar roles – please call Rhiannon