The experience we need.
- Some good experience with configuration, management and usage of digital analytics solutions.
- Confident user of TMS tools (such as Tealium IQ).
- You’ll be naturally inquisitive and have an analytical and results-driven approach, able to spot and solve Tagging issues with product development teams.
- You’ll have good interpersonal skills and be confident interacting with remote teams and handing work over to developers and digital analytics.
As Tagging Implementation Assistant Manager, you will look after the tagging process, defining implementation and taking responsibility for customer journeys across all channels, as well as end to end tracking. You will work with the Tagging team to maintain operating procedures for Tag management and make suggestions for improvement where needed.
This household-name brand place a huge emphasis on their brand values, team culture, training plans and career progression, and offer an excellent benefits package. They look for energetic, positive people who are keen to learn and work in a team-based environment.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary bracket of between £28.5k - £36k, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working and working from home options
- Opportunity to work with a very well-known brand who prioritise tech and digital innovation
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.