The experience we need.
- Experience of managing committees
- Ability to communicate at all levels, with senior level academic and medical staff
- Experience working with multiple external partners
- Understanding of the needs, opportunities and challenges of scientific and clinical communities
- You need to be personable and professional, a real people person.
As the successful Society Governance Manager, you'll oversee the governance of the Society to ensure that it's as effective and as transparent as possible. You'll oversee committee and trustee accountability and ensure the effective administration of the society. This is a very process driven specialist admin role that needs an experienced professional to come in and hit the ground running. You won't be hand-held so need to be happy working autonomously. You will liaise with the CEO, senior academics and clinicians, as well as internal and external partners and stakeholders, so you need to strike a good balance between being professional and personable.
This medical society help to further research and understanding in medicine and healthcare globally.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll get a pro rata salary of £25.5k over 28 hours a week (£20.4k take home) with flexi-time working, fantastic holiday, pension and other great benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.