They've got lots of new tech, some fantastic data and lots of new territory to conquer so this is a unique and exciting opportunity for you to do your best work. If you are top notch Senior Insight Analyst or Modelling Manager level with experience working for a big brand then this is for you.
The experience we need.
We'd love our Modelling Manager to have these skills and experience:
- Marketing modelling experience in Financial Services ideally
- SAS modelling
- SQL coding knowledge
And to stay ahead of the curve we'd like you to:
- Keep up to date with best of breed modelling techniques
- Keep up to date with Modelling software opportunities (Python/R etc)
The SAS / R / Python Modelling Manager will be hands on building statistical models and using modelling to match customers to the right products. You'll get to use a specially created suite of data used purely for modelling. The Modelling Manager or Senior Modelling Analyst will be highly technical but also understand data, the business and it's objectives. There will be plenty of opportunity to broaden your skill set in machine learning.
A well-known brand with a truly customer-centric approach. They’ve got a fantastic team and they offer excellent career progression and great company benefits. The working environment is brilliant and you’ll be made to feel very much part of the team.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary
- On the job training and excellent career progression with a cutting edge data driven marketing team who are going from strength to strength.
- An excellent benefits package including bonus, car allowance, break out area, a great pension scheme, flexible working and much more.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.