The experience we need.
- Adoption and optimisation of marketing technology platforms - CRM systems, data warehouses, web content management systems and analytics packages
- Experience of business change in large scale marketing technology projects
- Managing database applications
- Successful across multiple teams
- Client facing
- Ability to define and interpret requirements and recommend solutions
- Experience of Apteco products - Faststats Discover, PeopleSage would be advantageous
- Knowledge of data legislation and GDPR
- Knowledge of database structure and SQL
- Some project management would be advantageous
As the successful Marketing Manager you will:
- Define and deliver marketing technology roadmap
- Business change manager for marketing technology projects
- Identifying and advising on strategic and tactical technology solutions to meet the marketing operation
- Facilitate marketing automation
- Line manage a small team who deal with data processing, customer communications and technical CRM
This flagship organisation are constantly innovating and provide a working environment like no other. They have a flexible approach and work nationally in the public interest.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll be rewarded with a basic salary of £40 - 46k dependant on experience and there’s a comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan at Henry Nicholas a call.