The experience we need
- Experience of managing keyword campaigns across multiple accounts and search engines
- Experience of Google AdWords and Bing
- Experience of hands on use of Bid Management System essential, preferably DoubleClick.
- Experience of Budget Management
- Strong numerical and analytical skills & advanced MS Excel skills
- Some experience of analytics tools
- Must be flexible and able to adjust to a fast-changing environment and be comfortable working under pressure
- Someone that is confident and happy to liaise with internal stakeholders and teams.
As a Paid Search Executive, you will be responsible for delivering the day to day delivery and performance optimisation of the paid search accounts. Owning the day to day management of spend, reporting and targets, you will lead, with the support of the Performance Marketing Manager, the short to medium term optimisation of the PPC campaigns to ensure budgets and targets are delivered
- Keyword optimisation and match type analysis
- Ad copy testing
- Landing page optimisation
- Management of ad extensions
- Implementation of remarketing lists for search ads
- Device management and time of day/day of week optimization and strategy.
One of the Leading Tourism businesses globally.
What you’ll get in return
- £30,000 - £34,000
- Flexible working
- Medical and Health Care
- Travel Discounts
- Plus more.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Jake a call.