The successful Client Partner / Group Account Director / Business director who can take the lead on a long-standing, multi-brand client relationship, worth many many £millions, and to maximise the growth potential that's there across 30+ countries and in the region of 40 sub brands. This client is the jewel in the crown for the agency and the opportunity is HUGE. This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
The experience we need.
We’re looking for someone with who thinks in an integrated way, having earned their stripes at Group Account Director / Client Partner / Business Director level in a respected marketing agency, working on very large accounts. You’ll also have the following experience:
- We're looking for a heavy-weight with global brand client experience, a proven track record of growing large accounts, and somebody who knows how to join the dots and bring the C suite and marketing director on a journey, taking stakeholders who know the agency for just one slice of their overall offering, and pitching in the full service marketing offering, from brand & creative, CRM, digital and content, and all things marketing production.
- Outstanding client development (growing accounts), strategic and delivery skills
- Proven track record delivering growth from your client base for global brands, ideally a brand with many sub-brands, and one that operates across multiple continents.
- Managed multi-channel marketing campaigns, creative production and print production for large brands, and have the knowledge and understanding to oversees flawless delivery via your teams.
- Ability to make an impact on the agency’s vision for the future at a senior level
- An inspirational leader to Account Directors, SAMs, AMs and AEs alike.
The Client Partner / Group Account Director role reports to a Head of Client Services. This is a unique opportunity to take the lead on a multi £billion business which operates over 40 brands, in over 30 countries. The client has used the agency for 11 years, so it's a very healthy platform to build upon. The Client Partner will be tasked with educating the senior stakeholders across all brand sand regions, and making sure that the agency is known across all areas of the client business, as their strategic, integrated marketing partner.
Initially this role with focus on the UK and Europe, but in 18 months time you'll be ready to start tackling Asia and the Middle East. This is a role for somebody who is prepared to hop on a plane and go see the senior stakeholders in other countries - whatever is needed in order to maximise the opportunity with this flagship client.
You'll have delivery teams in New York, Bristol and London including the creative studio, content production and client services.
With such a huge opportunity comes massive rewards!
This is your chance to join an established and growing marketing agency with office all over the globe, and are they are continuing to expand at a rate of knots. Their client list speaks for itself and boasts a number of big brand names across automotive, retail, fmcg and tech sectors.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary in the region of £80,000 (potentially some wiggle room for the right person too!)
- Excellent working culture with a great work/life balance
- Opportunity for international travel
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!