The Identity Management Consultant will play a key role in their high-profile, technology driven Identity Operation team. The role works closely with all Global IT Operations and wider markets to facilitate an effective delivery of Identity Operations.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years in a similar position with a good mix of experience across a range of Identity management solutions.
- Identity Management & infrastructure operations background
- Good knowledge of Forefront Identity Manager & Microsoft Identity Manager
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure and AD Connect and associated technology
- Good understanding of DHCP, DNS, Certificate Management and Active Directory
- Management and maintenance of a number of Identity Management solutions
- Server management & support
- Infrastructure management and vulnerability patching
- Working closely with our business and technical specialists to understand and deliver their designs
- A competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some company products plus discounts for Friends and Family
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
For a more detailed chat and to register your interest for the role, submit your CV by clicking apply!