The experience we need.
We’re looking for a well-rounded Account Manager, experienced Senior Account Executive ready for a step up, or a Marketing Executive with multi-brand in house experience looking to take the leap in to an exciting agency side role. This Account Manager will need:
- 3 years’ experience at either an integrated/brand communications agency, or in an in-house marketing/brand position, working on multiple workstreams and brands.
- Integrated consumer marketing experience in retail, healthcare or FMCG sectors. Experience across all three would be great, and B2B experience would be a bonus.
- An understanding of the full media mix, with some strong PR and social experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and organisational skills, able to build great relationships with clients, be commercially aware, and write compelling briefs for the creative team.
As Account Manager you will work on multiple client accounts; compiling background research, looking at audience profiling and customer engagement, and planning communications. You’ll manage several workstreams efficiently, ensure smooth campaign delivery, and support senior members of the team.
This brand communications agency are super ambitious and are consistently adding to their exciting client list. They offer a nurturing working environment and are keen to help you to succeed and progress your career with the right support.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of between £25k - £30k
- A supportive, collaborative and creative environment with a great working culture
- The opportunity to work on some excellent brands in the retail, healthcare and food and drink sectors
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.