The experience we need.
- You’ll be a PR Senior Account Manager or PR Account Director currently working in a fashion PR agency.
- Weekend newspaper and magazine supplements are a big target audience for the agency's clients, so an excellent network of contacts in this space is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to write pitch perfect press releases that captivate and engage.
- A black book of key press contacts within the fashion sector, to include national newspapers and fashion/lifestyle monthly magazines.
- Editorial, influencer and social media campaign experience.
- A mature outlook and approach to work, you’ll be proactive, confident, and keen to share your experience with the rest of the team.
As PR Account Director you will support a close-knit team in compiling press releases, reaching out to journalists, pitching campaigns and securing press releases. You’ll also look to maintain your existing relationships with journalists and grow your network. This position would be well suited to someone who is keen to stay within the exciting, ever-evolving world of fashion PR, but looking for a slight change of pace and a good deal of flexibility.
This brand communications agency has achieved a lot in a small amount of time and their work speaks for itself. They are easily commutable from central London and its outskirts and offer a great working culture.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of between £40k - £45k
- Excellent working flexibility, with the opportunity for flexible hours and/or part-time working (3-4 days a week)
- A supportive, family like team who celebrate each other’s successes and love what they do
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.