The experience we need.
- You’ll currently be a PR Senior Account Executive or experienced PR Account Executive looking for a step up, working in a fashion PR agency.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to write pitch perfect press releases that captivate and engage.
- Editorial, influencer and social media campaign experience.
- A solid list of key press contacts within the fashion sector - weekend newspaper and magazine supplements are a big target audience for the agency's clients, so a good network of contacts in this space would be beneficial.
- A mature outlook and approach to work, you’ll be proactive, confident, and keen to share your experience.
As PR Senior Account Executive, you will work within a close-knit team, compiling press releases, reaching out to journalists, pitching campaigns and securing features. You’ll look to maintain your relationships with journalists and seek out opportunities to grow your network. This position would be well suited to someone who is keen to stay within the exciting, ever-evolving world of fashion PR, but perhaps looking for a change of pace and a good deal of flexibility.
This brand communications agency has achieved a lot in a small amount of time and their work speaks for itself. They are easily commutable from central London and its outskirts and offer a great working culture.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of between £25k - £32k
- Very good working flexibility
- The opportunity to work with some lovely fashion and lifestyle clients
- A supportive, family like team who celebrate each other’s successes and love what they do
- Scenic West London based location
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.