The successful Senior Account Manager will be based in Bristol, working on a global consumer brand client and the agency is the lead agency. This is a freelance role to cover them whilst they search for a permanent Senior Account Manager so it's likely that this contract will last between 2 and 4 months allowing for notice periods and a handover.
The experience we need.
- Experience working for a specialist CRM agency where you've made recommendations to clients as well as delivering data-driven CRM campaigns.
- Must be available to start either immediately or very soon after!
Reporting into an Account Director who's an industry expert in CRM, you'll have plenty of support, knowledge and experience to lean on in this role. At the same time, you'll be given all of the autonomy that you need in order to successfully lead your share of a major brand account.
The client is a global automotive brand and you'll be a key part of the agency team that delivers some really exciting and ground-breaking customer insight led CRM programmes. You'll work with a large range of people across the agency from data analysts to the creative studio, and also get right under the bonnet of the client.
This is your chance to join an established and growing marketing agency with offices all over the globe, and are they are continuing to expand at a rate of knots. Their client list speaks for itself and boasts a number of big brand names across automotive, retail, fmcg and tech sectors.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive day rate in the region of £250/day
- Excellent working culture with a great work/life balance
- Opportunity for international travel
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!