The experience we need.
- You’ll be a PR Senior Account Manager or PR Account Director currently working in a fashion PR agency.
- Weekend newspaper and magazine supplements are a big target audience for the agency's clients, so an excellent network of contacts in this space is essential.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, with the proven ability to create strong news angles for clients and pitch perfect press releases that captivate and engage.
- A black book of key press contacts within the fashion sector, to include national newspapers and fashion/lifestyle monthly magazines.
- Demonstrated editorial, influencer and social media campaign experience.
- A mature outlook and approach to work, you’ll be proactive and confident running a fast-moving PR function within an agency.
- Experience developing, winning and nurturing client accounts.
As PR Account Director you will be a senior member of staff and support a close-knit team, taking the lead on client direction and campaign activation. You'll be responsible for creating and maintaining integrated marketing plans and provide strategic guidance to clients, acting as a key point of contact. Your day to day will involve compiling press releases and stories, utilising your strong media contacts, pitching campaigns and securing features, as well as managing budgets and supporting junior members of the team. This position would be well suited to someone who is keen to stay within the exciting, ever-evolving world of fashion PR, but looking for a slight change of pace and a good deal of flexibility.
This brand communications agency has achieved a huge amount in a small amount of time and their work speaks for itself. They are easily commutable from central London and its outskirts and offer a great working culture and development opportunities.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of between £40k - £45k
- Excellent working flexibility, with the opportunity for flexible hours and/or part-time working (3-4 days a week)
- A supportive, family like team who celebrate each other’s successes and love what they do
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.