The experience we need.
- Around 2 years of commercial PR experience, preferably within a PR agency
- B2C PR experience
- A genuine passion for gaining coverage
- The confidence and sufficient commercial PR experience to work autonomously.
- This is a fairly autonomous role with responsibility for driving all regional PR activity
- Writing across a range of communication channels including newspapers, magazines, blogs and online
- Develop and maintain media relations to secure ‘best in class’ coverage
- Develop and manage toolkits
- Manage day to day media enquiries and provide additional PR support.
Our client is a global leader in their field and a household name in the health sector. Their success is built on their reputation in their field and a loyal following across their subscription and online presence.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll work in a really close-knit team who will help to support you as your career develops within the organisation. This is a company built on true values and behaviours that ensures no two days are the same! They also offer a great benefits package including a bonus and a fantastic salary of c£25k dependent on experience.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.