The experience we need.
You will be a a Junior Designer with 1 or 2 years experience within a studio environment;
- You will be a Creative and innovative thinker with the confidence to design differently
- Have working knowledge of using various 3D or technical CAD programs (3DS Max, Solidworks, Kasemake or AG/CAD)
- You will ideally have worked with packaging either in a studio or project environment
- Proficient understanding of using Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign)
- Based in and around Norwich
- You will be a Clear communicator to ensure designs are conveyed to clients effectively
- You will have degree in Product/Industrial Design or equivalent and be able to provide a creative portfolio with examples of various projects and work
The company will provide further training and development to ensure the successful candidate will progress within the business to become fully self-sufficient, inevitably becoming an invaluable asset to the team. Day to day you will report to the Design Manager and be involved in taking detailed client briefs, meeting with clients and key stakeholders, creating technical CAD drawings, rendering CAD designs, creating various design mock-ups and liaising with various departments to ensure clear and concise delivery of final designs.
The business have been market leaders for over 40 years and are specialist in creative packaging concepts. With a portfolio of regenerating some of the most innovative brands across the globe, the business prides themselves on being innovative thinkers in their sector. The family feel culture and vibrant office space enjoys a unique energy to work and allows creativity to flow.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competative salary with scope to progress
- Great company culture and working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Development and training to achieve personal and professional goals
- 25 Days holidays
If you are searching for a role with a company who are providing a platform the flourish, create and grow then please apply using the field provided on this page.