The experience we need.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Commercial experience working on CRM systems cleansing and maintaining data
- Proven administration skills
- Preferably worked in a membership role previously, perhaps at a charity or medical society
- Great communication skills to coordinate and refine processes between different departments.
As Membership Executive, you'll handle general member queries by post, phone and email. You'll manage membership payments and some financial admin. You will work to cleanse and maintain the charity's membership data, ensuring that it adheres to GDPR.
This is a global not-for-profit organisation that have a real impact on society.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll get a salary of £20 - 22k pro rata, 21 hours a week - so a take home of £12 - 13.2k per annum. You'll have flexi-time working, fantastic holiday, pension and other great benefits. This is a 1 year maternity cover contract.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.