The experience we need.
- 3 years’ experience across brand management or marketing communications.
- A background in consumer goods, FMCG or similar.
- A background in either photography (product / lifestyle), video production, social media audio/visual, product technology animation or similar.
- Someone with experience managing and producing digital / social campaigns, or someone with a background in advertising campaigns across online and offline.
- Experience managing external agencies.
- Potentially someone with international marketing experience.
- Creative, communicable, accurate and organised.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Brand Managers and Central EMEA teams to create brand campaigns every season. You will manage the brand budgets, own the guidelines, manage creative briefs, manage marketing materials, analyse competitors, analyse previous campaigns, define product propositions, analyse ROI and project manage photo and film shoots.
A consumer goods giant based in Manchester. This brand is a global company, offering a wide range of products and brands internationally. With award-winning products and well-loved brands, this company ensure that consumers return to them again and again for their household products and personal care appliances.
What you’ll get in return.
Alongside a healthy salary, you will also gain:
- Flexible start and finish times
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company Pension – up to 8% matched employer contribution
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health cash plan
- Option to buy up to 5 days holiday
- Staff discount
- Free car parking
How to apply.
If this role sounds of interest, then please click the button right away! For more info on this, or similar roles – please call Rhiannon.