The experience we need.
- Must have good mac skills and the ability to adapt their illustration skills to meet the needs of the project
- Must have good knowledge of adobe creative suite / illustrator or C4D
- Must have excellent drawing / painting skills and can transfer these skills onto digital
Reporting into the Head of Visualisation and working closely with the creative team, your role is to bring ideas to life through various mixed mediums, be that watercolour, illustration or digital imagery. This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a traditional artist / senior illustrator to join an innovative workplace and bring their own artistic flair to projects.
This multi award-winning Brand and Design Agency has a fantastic name in the business and an impressive client list to match. They put their all into producing the best possible creative work and are proud of their collaborative and gutsy approach, offering every team member a platform for their ideas.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary bracket of circa £40k -£45k, depending on experience.
- 23 days holiday (which increases with length of service), bank holidays and your birthday off, and a Christmas shut down period
- A personal development budget and training, development and progression opportunities
- An all-round friendly, innovative workplace.
- Private healthcare scheme
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Phoebe Orchard a call on 0117 317 8108.