The experience we need.
You will be a graduate in Business Management (or similar) or be in a junior sales position with a great track record in working with customers.
- Liaising with existing customers to maintain their business over the telephone
- Process sales orders, raise customer complaints and undertake administration tasks within the department
- Ensure that all sales opportunities are communicated to the business development team.
- Liaising with the product control department and transport department to ensure that all customers requirements are met.
- Assist the Sales Manager in training of new staff to the department including one to one mentoring where necessary.
- In conjunction with the Business Development Team identify and justify shortfalls in spend with budgeted accounts.
The company will provide further training and development to ensure the successful candidate will progress within the business to become fully self-sufficient, inevitably becoming an invaluable asset to the team. Day to day you will report to the Customer Service Manager and be involved in taking detailed instructions from customers, managing key clients, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, approving artwork where necessary and becoming a brand ambassador for the business.
The business provide a USP in the packaging market for some of the biggest blue chip clients across the globe. Supplying specialist packaging solutions to the wider FMCG markets, the company pride themselves on quality and innovation. With the 2 sites being invested in year on year it really is an exciting time to develop and build your career with this international business.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary with scope to progress within a growing business
- Great company culture and working environment
- Development and training to achieve personal and professional goals
- 25 Days holidays
If you are searching for a role with a company who are providing a platform the flourish, create and grow then please apply using the field provided on this page.