The experience we need.
- You’ll currently be a PR Senior Account Executive, PR Account Executive or PR graduate with over 6 months’ consumer agency work experience and a keen interest in sport.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to write engaging press releases.
- Ability to confidently and successfully pitch stories and features to journalists, both over the phone and face to face.
- Ideally you’ll have some key media and influencer contacts in the sport and lifestyle industries across print, digital and social media.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, hunger to progress and carve out a career in PR.
As PR Account Executive / PR Senior Account Executive, you will compile press releases, reach out to journalists and pitch news stories, features and product placements. You’ll look to build relationships with the media and influencers and seek out opportunities to grow your network whilst keeping your finger on the pulse of daily news agendas.
This integrated brand communications agency work with some top names in the sport and lifestyle space and pride themselves on delivering creative communications for their clients. Their expertise includes content creation, social media, public relations, influencer marketing, digital, design, sponsorship and experiential.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of between £18k - £27k, dependent on experience
- The opportunity to work with some top clients in the sports and lifestyle sector
- Flexible working hours and an early Friday finish
- Free gym membership after 12 months
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.