This vacancy is vital to the business and is being recruited in spite of Covid-19. Interviews will take place remotely. Once quarantine is lifted, the role will be office based in Bristol, so please only apply if you live within commutable distance of Bristol, or are able to relocate within the immediate future.
The experience we need.
- Experience of managing events in an associations environment is highly desirable
- Circa 2 years of experience working in an events management role. Experience managing conferences and/or medical and scientific events is preferable
- Experience managing project teams
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) enabling good rapport with all levels of clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Strong financial awareness and keen commercial acumen with demonstrable experience of managing budgets.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Events and will have holistic involvement in events.
- Strategic input into the event to ensure that it meets its objectives
- Project managing the event and leading project teams with budget responsibility
- Representing the company on and off event.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced events manager to further their career at a not-for-profit organisation that they can be proud of. This global organisation has a genuine impact on society and has won awards for their events.
What you’ll get in return.
As the successful Events Manager, you’ll be rewarded with a £28.5-31k salary and a fantastic package including comprehensive flexi-time. The successful Events Manager must be willing to travel as part of the role.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the ‘Apply’ button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.