Do you have demonstrable experience working for ethical / sustainable brands, or a solid understanding of this marketplace? Are you a seasoned marketing manager (or a similar marketing / external communications professional) with experience in taking an ethical / sustainable brand to market, growing awareness/engagement with the right audiences, and growing their customer base in the process? If you can answer yes to the above we'd love to hear from you!
This is a Bristol-based role. Some travel to the London office will be needed, but it'll be fairly ad hoc and planned in advance.
Interviews will be taking place using Zoom and a full HR on-boarding process will be conducted via Zoom upon successfully recruiting this position. The ideal start date is early July 2020, and you will be able to work from home until the office reopens.
The experience we need.
- It is ESSENTIAL that you can demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of the ethical and sustainability market place - so much so that you can make key decisions and present your rationale to senior stakeholders who will grant you full autonomy to lead the marketing activity for the ethical and sustainability brand. Please ensure this is clearly laid out in your CV if you wish to be considered for the role
- You must be an experienced marketing manager or similar marketing professional, able to understand in detail the competitor marketplace and devise a robust integrated marketing strategy for the brand, as well as overseeing its delivery
- You'll be comfortable reporting into the Marketing Director of the group, and regularly liaising with other senior stakeholders in the business
- You'll be at ease driving the successful implementation and measurement of all marketing campaign activity via the wider marketing and digital teams (based in the London office and one other location) and external marketing agencies
This is a 3 day per week, part-time Marketing Manager position for a hugely exciting ethical/sustainable Financial Services business who's main hub is in Bristol. It's a twelve month fixed-term contract role initially.
You'll join a team of incredibly successful, well-established and knowledgeable practitioners in the ethical and sustainability division of this leading financial services organisation. They are truly leading the way and are highly respected by their existing customer base for ethical and sustainable services.
Their five year strategy is to become more widely known as the leading FS organisation in their space for ethical and sustainable services.
The successful marketing manager will be the driving force behind promoting the brand in an integrated way.
A leading FS brand with an agile approach. Leaders in their field, and a long-established brand in the ethical and sustainability area of FS.
What you’ll get in return.
- A very good salary of between £50-£60k pro rata (circa £36k for 3 days a week)
- Excellent financial benefits, and a very good holiday allowance
- The opportunity to work for a truly ethical / sustainability conscious brand that are doing great things
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.