This is a pivotal role within their agency structure and this person will have a varied role overseeing all production going through the agency, managing all aspects of resource allocation, associated purchase orders to time, cost and quality, for all elements, both creative elements and digital output.
The experience we need.
- 5 years experience within an agency and ideally some in-house experience too
- Exceptional attention to details
- Project Management / Production / Creative Services background
- Ability to understand creative project delivery
- You must be able to handle large and demanding clients, build strong internal relationships, and also strong external relationships with your suppliers.
- It goes without saying that you need to be great with numbers and incredibly organised too!
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects
This will be predominantly office-based role with some travel from time to time, overseeing the day to day operational elements of digital projects. It'll be an incredibly varied role as every project is different, and you'll get to work on all of the most exciting work going through the agency.
Aspects of the role include:
- Managing day to day delivery to digital campaign projects
- Helping develop project briefs, resource and delivery plans
- Developing strong relationships with client team members
- Liaising with clients to ensure production team have the best assets for delivery
- Keeping project status updated in reporting tools
- Working with Senior Designer to ensure campaign deliverables meet expectations
- Packaging and delivering campaigns
- escalating project creep
- Identifying issues and resolutions quickly and efficiently
Based in Bristol, this agency is a specialist in the design and delivery of highly creative, digital and tech campaigns. They have been growing as a company over the last decade, and their ambition hasn’t wavered. They are still on the rise and are committed to staying at the top of their game, delivering world class projects for global clients.
With a genuine love and passion for what they do, the sky really is the limit for this agency, and this is your opportunity to jump on board…
What you’ll get in return.
- A highly competitive salary between £35K-£42K (with a small amount of wriggle room for a superstar)
- The opportunity to work within a fantastic culture, with an excellent progression
- 25 days annual holiday
- Flexible working
- A good training budget
- An active social and events calendar
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.