The experience we need.
- Proven experience of leading a 121 Research & Development function – it may be an advantage for this to be in a data-rich industry, and in particular financial services.
- Excellent technical skills – and able to demonstrate experience of testing, proving and delivering new 121 Channels (e.g. Social Media, Display, TV) – and critically, to fit these into an existing omni-channel environment to ensure a seamless customer experience no matter where they are / who they are interfacing with physically or digitally.
- Developing plans, business cases, recommending value-adding changes to organisation
- Strong ability to present complex analytics in an easy-to-digest way – communicating to others such that they understand the story and implications of the insights, and influence them to take logical decisions based on them
- Inspiring and developing others in the team and helping them perform and achieve their potential
- Track record of being able to build trust and maintain strong working relationships across business functions and with line management
This is a very special 121 customer contact R&D role. The Customer Contact / Big Data Research & Development Expert will be:
- Responsible for the Research & Development function in TSB’s omni-channel 121 Customer Contact environment.
- Working as part of the team designing and then delivering action-orientated 121 customer insights, across human, paper and digital channels, inbound and outbound, the role-holder will be responsible for leading the development of new 121 capabilities, including leveraging customer and prospect data into new 121 Channels – identifying opportunities, designing tests, developing pilots and use cases, building business cases and working with the Operations team to promote successful new activity into TSB’s Operational Capability.
- Aware of, and have a point of view on, the upcoming GDPR regulations - essential.
The goal will be to ensure that the organisation can derive competitive advantage from its customer and prospect contacts, that customers receive great 121 contact experiences that drive satisfaction and advocacy of the brand – particularly through having relevant customer communications in the places convenient to their customers, but in a way that is completely coordinated across all customer touch-points.
The view of the Directors heading up the CVM team (who themselves have a great deal of technical and business experience in the CVM world) is that "in an R&D space you need to get the best person you can and let them try stuff out. Whatever our experience is today, it’s about testing 10 things to find three things that work. We need somebody who is able to do everything from a coding perspective, AND sell it to key stakeholders in the business."
A household-name brand with an amazing CVM team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you want to be on the forefront of big data trends.
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing team.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package including a highly competitive pension contribution, 28 days holiday, 10% on target bonus with the potential to exceed this, and more.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.