My Client are an internationally renowned UK technology innovation brand with ambitious expansion plans to evolve their retail experience and retail models through sales assisted channels. While bringing to market a continually expanding breath of new innovative technology. Technology which has already helped transform small electricals in all the channels they have entered.
The successful 2D Retail Designer will support the regional retail Centre of Excellence teams, and central commercial campaign work. Working for the retail Centre of Excellence Creative Director and cross functional retail teams, both internally and global stakeholders in the markets.
The 2D Retail Designer role will rely on the ability to develop high level design for print to ensure that retail delivers an exceptional shopper journey and brand experience.
The successful 2D Retail Designer will be responsible for graphically supporting the portfolio of retail systems, adapting local models. As well as determining local tactical campaigns and POS.
2D Retail Designer Scope of work:
· Creating guidelines and governance documents
· Demonstration mechanics
· Supporting global NPD launches.
· Supporting local needs and opportunities
· Support Direct demo store localized campaigns
· Strengthening the path to purchase by exploiting local opportunities and
· seasonal needs
· Support with physical mock ups
My client is committed to building its in-store presence to reflect its position as an expanding and leading technology brand. The combined retail team consists of a core multi-disciplined group of creatives, marketers and demonstration experts who create, and shape in-store displays communication and trade marketing initiatives across global markets.
You will ensure that the retail solutions deliver the best possible journey, which will enhance the consumer experiences and demonstration.
2D Retail Designer Role and Responsibilities:
· Provide conceptual thinking whilst delivering commercially viable solutions.
· Knowledge of design for print essential.
· Oversee design and development of physical assets where relevant.
· Helping direct the sourcing of print.
· The ability to liaise with internal stake holders and design team members where relevant is essential.
· The 2D Retail Designer will be responsible for building and maintaining an understanding of the latest design guidelines.
· Working with the Creative Services team to maintain brand identity governance.
· High level creativity - Articulate with strong communication and people skills
· Commercially aware
· Ability to see the bigger picture
· Attention to detail
· Problem solver - with a Can-do attitude
· Passionate and flexible
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Able to work on multiple concurrent projects
· Able to take on-board feedback and constructive criticism
· Design degree. - +3-5 years design experience.
· Experienced user of 2D visualisation software (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop).
· Freehand sketching.
· Full understanding of artwork for print.
· Understanding of graphic design and instore communication.
· Working knowledge of model making/prototyping, materials and production processes.
· 3D software experience a bonus (3DS Max or Vectorworks or Cinema 4D).
· Ability to multitask is paramount.
· Excellent time management, present and communication skills
Up to £250 per day
6 months ago