3D Designer - Packaging
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 3D Designer to join a hugely successful speciality design studio based in Bedfordshire. Part of a larger national packaging operation the business provide some of the most innovative packaging solutions on the continent.
The business is a multifunctional packaging provider, producing innovative solutions to major blue-chip businesses across the UK and Europe.
The focus of the role is to innovate market leading packaging solutions from client briefs, these are delivered directly from clients to allow nothing to be lost in translation.
The Experience we need;
- Producing CAD drawings and creating samples from detailed client briefs
- Designing new packaging solutions around client products to meet the needs of the brief
- Generate relevant documentation for estimating / Sales teams
- Identify possible changes to existing packaging to aid packing & or production efficiency's
- Ensuring paperwork & databases are kept up to date
- Liaising with clients regarding artwork requirements & processing proofs through to approval stage
- To be considered for the role you will need structural design experience ideally in the corrugated packaging sector.
- Computer literate with knowledge of packaging-based CAD software (Kasemake, Artios or Impact), Adobe CC & Microsoft office applications
- Self-motivated with an eye for problem solving, and attention to detail
- The ability to follow a design brief and adapt as necessary
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced fluid environment & work to deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Willing and able to build a rapport with key personnel, customers and shop floor personnel
What's on Offer;
Attractive Salary depending on experience, Industry leading employee benefits discussed if successfully invited to interview.
How to Apply;
If you have experience in the packaging industry and are looking for a creative client facing role with a market leader click the apply button to send over your CV.