3D Packaging Designer
This is a change to join one of the UKs most celebrated forward thinking packaging powerhouses. They provide a range of clients, big and small with innovative and sustainable packaging solutions. With a responsibility to customers the business are focusing on introducing new innovate products to improve environmental footprints and simplify supply chains - Hence ensuring products meet the end user in the most productive, environmentally friendly and impacting way.
Part of a wider group the business have just moved into a brand new state of the art facility based just outside of Northampton and continue to invest heavily in the Packaging Design Studio. The culture is friendly but driven and very much about working together to maintain their market leader status.
What we need;
- A passionate individual who has industry experience corrugated packaging (or similar)
- You will be based in Northamptonshire or willing to relocate
- You will have knowledge of packaging specific CAD packages (Artios, Kasemake or Impact)
- You will have worked in a similar role designing packaging solutions ready for manufacture
- You will be driven and have a high attention to detail to fulfil client requirements and keep ahead of the competition
- You will hold a full & clean UK Drivers licence
- Developing new and exciting packaging solutions
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects meet deadlines
- Working as part of a team and individually managing your own work load
- Creating samples using plotters and cutting tables to present initial concepts to customers
- Analysing market innovations and competitor activity to keep abreast of the latest trend in the market
What you'll get in return;
Competitive salary and package DOE, Company Car, Impressive work environment, Personal Development, Exposure to international brands
How to Apply;
If this sounds like you or you meet most of the criteria specified above then please click the apply button now to send over your CV and covering letter.