My client are growing at an exponential rate and work with some major brands such as BBC Earth, WWF, Ecosia, Google, Surfers Against Sewage and more.
Words don’t change the world, action does. That’s why they are working on the front line of fast fashion to make the world more sustainable. This growth has resulted in the creation of the role of an Account Director to help scale up to the next level.
The purpose of the team is to evolve and grow existing partnerships by taking a creative approach to helping them achieve their goals and targets and integrating my client into their marketing strategy.
This may look like planning and executing a large scale campaign, and orchestrating the collaboration of designers, artists, charities and influencers or working on the next collection with a youtuber.
Within the role, you will be working across teams, both internal and external.
For example, working with the Marketing team to set up ad campaigns or the inhouse design team to execute yours and the clients ideas, or working with software engineers to further develop the platform and it’s features.
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years experience in a relationship management role within marketing
- Evidence of using a data driven approach to manage projects and reach targets
- Knowledge of how to engage other stakeholders in creative, innovative and revenue driven opportunities to influence their buy in
- Knowledge of innovative social markets and key influencers within the digital space
- An interest in online trends, high profile news topics and viral posts to keep on top of latest popular content
- A resilient nature to effectively respond to challenges from potential customers and clients
- The ability to identify and articulate creative and innovative opportunities to prospective clients
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Will consider 4 days per week for the right candidate
- Wholesale wardrobe discount
- Half day off on your birthday
- Employee referral scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- The opportunity to create a future without waste
- Fast-track career progression