The experience we need.
- Some agency experience really is a must have, ideally an integrated agency
- Ideally a CRM / Data / Loyalty / Engagement background
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strategic and able to plan long term for clients as well as juggle day to day operations
- Ability to nurture current clients, so a strong relationship builder is an essential
- Confident in client facing situations - able to lead client at times
- Some B2B would be good
- Any experience of working with an automotive client would be advantageous
The Account Director will be seen by the client as both authoritative and knowledgeable and lead on their marketing strategy. This position involves working on one dedicated account overseeing the development of direct and digital customer experience projects. You will be responsible for the profitability, growth and direction of the account.
The Account Director will be a trusted partner and push their creative boundaries but always add value to their business. You will manage a team and have support from a senior Client Services Manager and the planning team in proposition and creative development and will quality check projects at key sign of phases.
This agency are very well regarded and are always winning awards for their work. They have a great working environment and suck up some of the South West's best Marketing talent. They have clients who are household brand names and many of whom have been working with this agency for decades.
What you'll get in return.
The salary is negotiable but in the region of £50k. They offer a brilliant overall package and you'll have the ability to learn and develop across multiple teams. There is also the flexibility to work from the office and home throughout the week.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.