As the Account Director you will lead a team and be able to effectively delegate and direct the creative process to produce outstanding work.
The Account Director will being responsible for the direction of both public and private sector accounts.
As an Account Director you have in-depth knowledge of all advertising and marketing practices, including TV, radio, digital, social and OOH advertising, branding and design, as well as a good understanding of other disciplines including PR, social media, media planning and buying, and the role that each one plays in the marketing mix.
The successful Account Director must have existing agency experience, be highly organised, have meticulous attention to detail and will be used to handling multiple projects at once.
You will also have great customer servicing skills and ensure that projects are run smoothly, efficiently and successfully. T
My client have a hybrid working policy which enables employees flexibility in where they work from.
Some benefits include:
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- Birthday day off
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave pay
- Enhanced sick pay
- Compassionate leave policies, including paid pregnancy loss leave
- Employee assistance programme including access to free counselling sessions
- Life and service milestone awards
- Hybrid working and core hours (10 to 4)
- Life assurance (4 times annual salary)
- Option to buy extra holiday
- Pension scheme (5% employee, 3% employer)