£40000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
The experience we need.
- Experience in managing and developing key client accounts, with solid experience in coaching junior members of the team
- Proven track record in organising data & insight, CRM, email and other direct marketing campaigns
- Experience working in a fast paced marketing agency environment
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver client projects on-brand and brief within challenging timescales
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to nurture key clients and stakeholders
The right Senior Account Manager or Account Director will play a pivotal part in managing the overall project process from pitch, to initial client brief through to completion. You will liaise with the client on a regular basis, develop key presentations, manage project budgets and timescales, and work closely with the studio and CRM teams to ensure client briefs are completed on brand and to a high standard.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate digital and CRM, marketing team to manage creative briefs from start to finish for a range of professional clients. My client offers a fun, family-like work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and the opportunity to take the lead on all of your own accounts. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a growing client service team for a well-respected agency.
- The opportunity to work with a variety of great brands, across property, financial and FMCG
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.