£36000 - £42000 per annum
over 1 year ago
The experience we need.
- 4+ years experience in managing and developing an event team as a Senior Account Manager / Account Director or a Senior Event Producer
- Proven track record in organising event and live communication campaigns
- Experience working in a fast paced event marketing or live communications environment
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver client projects on-brand and brief within challenging timescales
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills and work prioritisation / time management skills
The right Event Account Director will play a pivotal part in managing the overall project process from initial client brief through to completion. You will liaise with the client on a regular basis, deliver on campaign strategy and work closely with design and operations teams to ensure projects are completed to brand, on budget and on time. This role will also involve some support on new and existing business pitches alongside the senior team and developing the strategy for key projects.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented team to manage creative event and marketing briefs from start to finish for some of the UK’s biggest companies. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office. There is the real opportunity to progress long term as the company continues to grow.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with some of the biggest house hold names for an award-winning events and marketing agency.
- The opportunity to develop your event marketing and creative marketing experience.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.