My client is a leading international specialist within Brand Protection and Product recall. They are a company where creative and caring people of all backgrounds can be challenged, grow as individuals, and feel a higher purpose in the unique value they bring and the difference they make in the lives of others.
They are now looking for an Account Director / senior client services professional to grow and develop a number of Account Managers.
To have overall responsibility for the operational delivery of customer solutions covering all aspects of the business including Contact Centre and OUS recall. This includes proactively offering innovative and cost-effective solutions and ensuring that all operational metrics are achieved and exploit commercial opportunities whereby operationally we can supplement other core services with customer service support.
Take client and operational lead for campaigns within Brand Protection Solutions
- Manage a team of Account Managers responsible for the delivery campaigns
- Hold full financial accountability for your dept. campaigns including forecasting, billing & cost management
- Be client escalation for all campaigns
- Support team, lead & project manage campaigns when required
- Ensure team adherence to BMS (standard operating) procedures
- Lead supplier management specific to your dept
- Continue to own, build & maintain key client relationships
- Develop the team to multi-task and give them the opportunity to x-skill and rotate around the campaigns and business;
- Build an open, honest and team working culture by setting an example and driving behaviours
- Preparing project plans, status reports and account plans
- Ability to write both strategic and tactical proposals and service level agreements, through awareness of trends in relevant market sectors.
- Presentation skills to gain client confidence and develop business at all levels
- To be available outside standard time zone business hours to support a global recall when necessary
- Provide client solutions by working with commercial team closely understanding the nature of the recall
- Creation of reporting, project documentation and customer dashboards
- To manipulate data and present data results to the clients in required format
- Owner of Contact Centre agents managed by Account Managers & Team Leaders, ensuring SLA's and KPI's are maintained.
- Deliver operational excellence of recall campaigns and ensure all KPI's and processes are updated and adhered to.
- Working with US colleagues to run successful recall campaigns and ensure a Global Recall team approach
You will have/will be:
- Has achieved and can demonstrate a track record in either Print / Data / Direct Mail. This is not a sales role, so we are looking for experienced an experienced Account Director from the Marketing Services environment
- Strong negotiator and extensive supplier management experience
- Good commercial awareness; budget planning and management, revenue forecasting and monitoring, cost control and profit maximization
- The ability to understand the legal requirements imposed by the various regulatory bodies within the recall industry
- Database Marketing and CRM strategic development and campaign delivery in a previous role, ideally pan European or Global. Able to communicate and 'sell in' marketing CRM and Recall strategy
- Strong leadership skills - proven track record of effective personnel/team motivation and management
- Ability to be operationally 'hands on' whilst always looking for, and developing, the broader potential
- Competent in all aspects of MS Office packages
- Developed communication skills, including written, spoken, numerical and presentation
- Ability to demonstrate understanding in following standard process and process management
- The ability to utilise and manage multiple sources of information and data
- Ability to specify and provide campaign reporting and analysis, interpretation of results to inform strategic and tactical decisions.
- Ability to think ahead of the client in order to maintain the introduction of new ideas and concepts that will benefit them and their relationship with the agency
- Excellent ability to communicate on different levels of seniority both within and outside the agency
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills. Must have proven experience in developing and writing 'sales'/business development proposals/ presentations
What will you get for this role?
- £55,000 basic salary
- The opportunity to work flexibly, whether from office and/or home
- Healthcare scheme
- A Self Invested Personal Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance of 22 days plus bank holidays
- Discounts on various products and services
- Employee assistance programme for employee wellbeing
- Life assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Voluntary benefits - dental cover, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, wellbeing and digital GP apps