We're looking for an experienced Account Director or client services / client development lead for one of UK's best brand strategy agencies. They've undergone some exciting changes and restructured the team to better reflect the roles that people play in the team, so you won't need to get pulled into the day to day project management, but you will be able oversee from an appropriate distance. Spotting opportunities and having maximum focus on bringing the very best work into the agency will be your key objective.
This is a mat cover role, but 12 months is a good amount time to make yourself indispensable!
Remote working is on offer, and for the long term. You will be expected to work at least 1 day a week in the Bristol office after lock-down in order to get the most out of the opportunity.
The experience we need.
- You will need to be an established Account Director or similar, and you MUST have experience working for a creative, marketing or branding agency, ideally on an FMCG account somewhere along the line and with a bit of packaging experience as well. The agency does a lot of higher level brand strategy work though - packaging is a smaller but necessary part of the brief. An integrated agency background could work just as well as long as there is big brand thinking in there. Experience leading the relationship and developing opportunities with global FMCG brands would be spot on
- Adept at nurturing exceptional relationships with clients, and uncovering/shaping a client brief with senior stakeholders at global brands. You won't need to worry too much about the nitty gritty of the project delivery though
- This is a role for an Account Director that relishes client development. You'll also have the chance to lead on pitches for new clients.
The agency is long established and recognised as one of the best in the country. They've won pretty much every coveted creative industry award you can think of and their culture for amazing work remains to this day. Whether you work for a South West brand strategy / creative agency and want an opportunity which is a cut above, or a tier one London agency (or other awesome creative business anywhere in the world) you'll have the opportunity to do the best work of career right here.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £40k-£50k with no ceiling above you
- The opportunity to work with some of the worlds biggest brands and for one of the very best creative agencies
- A strong possibility of a perm role after the initial contract term
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.