£20,000 - £30,000
9 days ago
The experience we need.
- Tenacious and hardworking
- An interest in Immersive marketing campaigns: AR, VR
- Ideally a Marketing graduate with an internship or a little commercial marketing experience
- Confident and articulate in client facing situations
- Digital Marketing background, qualifications or studies
- A passion for technology would be preferred
- Ability to work well in a team and can show confidence in a fast paced environment
You'll work on a key account, predominantly with a product marketing focus. As a member of the client services team you'll take client briefs and ensure that campaigns are managed end to end and all budgets and timelines are kept to. You'll have natural confidence and spark to ensure these client's expectations are exceeded and every development opportunity is taken.
Where to start?! These guys are constantly up for industry company awards and also individual talent recognition trophies. They provide a genuinely supportive and development focused environment and take corporate social responsibility seriously!
They have all kinds of away days, company team building opportunities and perks that make them a joy to be a part of.
This marketing agency have been at the cutting edge of innovative marketing solutions such as AI / VR / AR for some time now and they offer clients an unrivalled technology proposition to boost growth to a range of clients predominantly in the tech sector.
What you'll get in return.
This agency offers an outstanding package. A salary in the region of £25,000 - £30,000 + a raft of benefits. Flexible working with a mix of office and home.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the 'Apply' button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan at Henry Nicholas a call.