This is an exciting chance for somebody early in their career to join a business with drive, determination and passion for what they do.
We are currently searching for an Account Executive on behalf of a communications marketing agency who specialise in events and experiential marketing. Working directly in a customer facing role for one of the largest retail convenience businesses across the UK - you will work your own projects from brief to completion over an 8 week span. This could be an incredible opportunity for a marketing graduate who has some industry experience wishing to start their career in an exciting sector and grow with a rapidly developing business. Flexible working is available.
The experience we need.
- You will be a team player and be able to demonstrate clear communications skills
- You will have good IT and Mac skills using programmes including: MS Office and Keynote
- You will be able to demonstrate good financial and budget management awareness
- Ability to influence and negotiate with key stakeholders internally and externally
- You will have a developed understanding of marketing, experiential and retail industries
- Reporting into the Senior Account Manager, you will play a key support role within the accounts team, ensuring best working practices are adopted
- You will proactively work across multiple projects ensuring deadlines and budgets are met
- Use Autonomy and be responsible for account management and delivery support across the projects within your team
- Create and deliver several store plans simultaneously for the retail client
- Work with various department through the company creating long standing relationships
The business have gone from strength to strength over the last 15 year and solidly remain a market leader in experiential and events marketing. Working across a range of clients in multiple markets gives the successful candidate a strong career path to develop and grown in an extremely dynamic business model.
What you'll get in return.
On offer is a competitive salary and package with the option initially for flexible working. You will be given opportunities across the business to learn and inevitable progress your career.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick Edgar a call.