We are looking for an Account Executive with some experience working in an integrated, creative-led marketing or branding agency ideally. Otherwise, we could also consider a candidate who's worked in an in-house marketing team with experience across the full marketing mix, including digital and paid media preferably. To be successful, you need a bright, curious mind, you need to be a real doer who is highly organised and you need to be hungry to excel.
The successful Account Executive will get to work on a global brand, across a number of integrated projects. It's a really exciting time to join the agency. They're a fun, vibrant team that's growing and are well established with a fantastic reputation for delivering the highest quality work.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a hungry and ambitious Account Executive because you will be mentored by a fantastic management team and will get to work with global, complex brands. This role will set your career up for life. Don't hesitate to apply because it won't be available for long.
The experience we need.
- Experience as an Account Executive in a marketing agency preferably but if not, a Marketing Executive or similar with experience working on creative, marketing or branding projects
- You should have a good understanding of the processes involved in managing a marketing or branding project from start to finish. You may not have done all of those things, but you'll know how to approach a creative brief and how to support delivery through the creative studio
- You will hopefully have experience taking a client briefs and be driven and motivated, with a desire to deliver an exceptional client experience
- We need a highly organised doer. To be successful in this role you need a desire to get stuck in, to learn lots very quickly with the ability to work as part of a fast-paced team, managing multiple work flows with internal and external stakeholders.
Joining as an Account Executive in this agency will be a fantastic step in your career. They're a brilliant agency who bring unique opportunities. You will have the chance to gain invaluable experience, working towards managing your own accounts, managing projects from start to finish and working with highly talented creatives on top tier branding projects for well known consumer brands. There is lots of room to progress here and the path is there for you to grow a team around you moving forwards.
An exceptional marketing agency with a mix of interesting clients, large and small. They're a really nice bunch who have each other's backs, and the vibe is relaxed yet ambitious. There are no big egos, just a highly creative culture where everybody pulls together to do the very best work.
What you'll get in return.
- A salary bracket of £23,000-£26,000 dependant on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Health benefits
- The opportunity to be a valued member of a team, in a hugely ambitious agency
- Great location, easily commutable from all surrounding areas
- Training, development and progression opportunities
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!