This is a really exciting opportunity to join one of the country's top integrated marketing agencies, based in ever vibrant and creative Bristol. As Account Executive you will work to support the delivery of award-winning marketing campaigns for well-known brands, and work with the wider client services team to exceed client expectations.
The experience we need
- Some experience in a marketing agency would be beneficial.
- Keen to use new marketing techniques and leverage latest technologies, backed up by your knowledge and interest in this sector.
- The willingness to provide a high level of client service.
- Dynamic, outgoing personality with strong drive to deliver and succeed.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Calm under pressure.
- Able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative.
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and driven with the ambition to develop a successful career in marketing.
- You must be a real team player, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and be involved in all elements of projects from start to finish, no matter how big or small the task.
As Account Executive you will support the client services team on marketing campaigns and projects. This could include client and market research, client support and communication, managing the creative process, quoting and proposals, and proof reading. It's a busy job with fantastic career prospects so we are looking for someone who is willing to get stuck in, learn, and develop their skills at every opportunity.
This integrated marketing agency is very well respected and has a fantastic client list of household name brands, as well as smaller companies and start-ups, across a variety of sectors. The team is well established and there's a lot of opportunity for ambitious and talented people to grow their careers. The vibe is fun, fast-paced and hard-working.
What you'll get in return
- Great career prospects, with no glass ceiling for potential.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of digital, brand and design projects.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits and a fun, supportive working environment.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.