They are now looking for an Account Manager who is inspired by communicating positive change for the public
You’ll be part of the account team working with a range of high-profile clients.
From delivering TV, radio and social media campaigns to brand development, you’ll be part of a team that delivers truly integrated solutions for some of their exciting public sector clients.
Working closely with both the client, and agency account, strategy, and creative teams, this is a fast-paced role which requires strong project management skills.
This role is perfect for an experienced Senior Account Executive, or established Account Manager with agency experience looking to take the next step in their career.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for the implementation and delivery of campaigns to brief, on time and to budget.
- Developing client relationships, gaining trust and credibility.
- Attending client meetings and presentations, presenting to clients where required.
- Researching, preparing and writing presentation documents.
- Ensuring that projects run smoothly, accurately and to budget, on time and to an agreed standard.
- Working with internal departments and teams, including creative, strategy/planning and finance teams to ensure campaigns are delivered effectively.
- Taking client briefs and ensuring as full a brief as possible is obtained by asking appropriate questions.
- Assuming overall responsibility for accurate scheduling requirements and chair regular scheduling meetings with creative, design and artwork representatives.
- Managing the creative process, ensuring timelines are met and that the creative product is on brief.
What’s in it for you?
- £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday and birthday off
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave pay
- Enhanced sick pay
- Compassionate leave policies, including paid pregnancy loss leave
- Employee assistance programme including access to free counselling sessions
- Life and service milestone awards
- Hybrid working and core hours (10 to 4)
- Life assurance
- Option to buy extra holiday
- Pension scheme