They're growing at an exponential rate and they work with some major brands such as BBC Earth, WWF, Ecosia, Google, Surfers Against Sewage and more.
They are now advancing in their journey in helping brands end waste and increasing their Account Management team to help scale up to the next level.
The purpose of the team is to evolve and grow their existing partnerships with Influencers, celebrities and charities. They offer a creative approach to help them achieve their goals and targets by integrating the proposition into their marketing strategy.
This may look like planning and executing a large scale campaign, orchestrating the collaboration of designers, artists, charities and influencers, or working on the next collection with a youtuber.
You'll also get to work with marketing teams to design ad campaigns, inhouse creative teams to bring art work that inspires change to life, and software engineers to further develop the platform and it’s features.
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge of innovative social markets and key influencers within the digital space
- Marketing agency experience
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships
- An interest in online trends, high profile news topics and viral posts to keep on top of latest popular content
- A resilient nature to effectively respond to challenges from potential customers and clients
- The ability to identify and articulate creative and innovative opportunities to prospective clients
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Work with amazing clients (Influencers, charities and celebs)
- Be part of positive change for the planet and fashion industry
- Fast-track career progression
- The opportunity to create a future without waste
- Wholesale wardrobe discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to a range of awesome team goodies & discount