£24000 - £30000 per annum
11 months ago
The experience we need.
- Experience in managing and developing your own creative marketing briefs as an experienced Senior Account Executive or Account Manager
- Proven track record in organising integrated communication campaigns and both traditional and online marketing material
- Experience working in a fast paced marketing agency environment
- Attention to detail with ability to work confidently to tight timescales and deadlines
The right marketing Account Manager will report directly into an Account Director and play a pivotal part in managing the overall project process from initial client brief through to completion. You will liaise directly with the client on a regular basis and work closely with design team to ensure marketing and communication projects are completed to brand, on budget and on time. You will also work with the senior management team to develop new business opportunities for the agency, so a really strong communicator is a must!
On offer is the opportunity to work with a hugely talented, collaborative team to manage integrated client briefs from start to finish for some house hold names. My client offers a challenging yet rewarding work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and the opportunity to develop within the company long-term. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a super motivated client-service team for a growing agency.
- The opportunity to develop your client management and creative marketing experience.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.