£25000 - £32000 per annum
almost 4 years ago
The experience we need.
- Experience in managing and developing your own creative marketing or event briefs as an experienced Senior Account Executive or Account Manager
- Proven track record in organising integrated marketing communication campaigns and ideally some event project management experience
- Experience working in a fast paced marketing or events agency environment
- Attention to detail with ability to work confidently to tight timescales and deadlines
The right marketing Account Manager will report directly into an Account Director and play a pivotal part in managing the overall project process from initial client brief through to completion. You will liaise directly with the client on a regular basis and work closely with design team to ensure marketing and communication projects are completed to brand, on budget and on time. You will also work with the Account Director across a number of corporate events for a different client. We're after someone who's a really strong communicator with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
On offer is the opportunity to work with a hugely talented, collaborative team as they continue to grow their London office. My client offers a challenging yet rewarding work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and the opportunity to develop within the company long-term. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a super motivated client-service team for a growing agency.
- The opportunity to develop your client management and creative marketing experience.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.